PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
The health and safety of our patients and staff is of utmost importance to us. Please continue to check in on our website and social media pages for updates on how we are dealing with this situation
Yes! The Australian government, the relevant health departments have stipulated that Allied Health Services are considered an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic
- We have updated our waiting room to accommodate for social distancing
- We have changed the way we organise our appointment books to ensure there aren’t a lot of people in the waiting room
- We have increased our already rigorous disinfection and contamination protocols at regular and frequent intervals
- All surfaces are consistently being wiped down or sprayed with hospital grade disinfectant
- Your therapist with be wearing a face mask, gloves and gown for your safety
- No staff will be attending work if they are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell
We have resumed our normal operating hours from 1st March 2022:-)
- You can book online to see your preferred therapist
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can message us on Facebook or Instagram
- Give us a call on (02) 9600 6900
- If you are unwell or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please call us to reschedule your appointment
- Please practice your own hand hygiene and use the hand sanitiser on on the way in and on the way out of the clinic
- If you need to use our restroom please ensure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and use the paper towels provided
- Please help us by not bringing in any extra people into the clinic
- If you prefer to wait for your appointment in your car, away from others we can do that and will let you know when it’s almost your time to come in
Welcome to Living Health Clinic!
We are a team of highly trained and passionate Allied Health Professionals with over 30 years experience combined. We don’t use heavy selling tactics, we’re not fans of revolving door treatments.
We offer Chiropractic, Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy services. We also offer Dry Needling (Acupuncture), Shockwave Therapy, Electrotherapy, Orthotic Prescription, Prolotherapy, Injection therapy and many more health services.
We want you and your family to move well and be well. We focus on helping you improve your life through high quality, evidence based musculoskeletal care in a supportive, empowering environment to help you be the best version of you!